Saturday, August 17, 2013

Short detour

Hello lovelies!

Editing, writing and stuff is taking more than I expected so my post isn't ready yet. But because this is the last theme of the 31 Weeks Collaboration I thought it would be nice to share with you guys the links of the ladies who got the chance to maybe post on time. My manicure will be up later this day - stay tuned! It's something new ^^

Editatul, scrierea și toate celelalte detalii durează mai mult decât mă așteptam, asa că, postarea mea nu e gata încă. Dar, pentru că aceasta e ultima temă din cadrul Colaborării de 31 de săptămâni m-am gândit că ar fi drăguț să vă arăt link-urile fetelor care au avut poate, ocazia să posteze la timp. Manichiura mea o să apară în cursul acestei zile - stați pe aproape! E ceva nou ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and support! Just know, you've put a smile on my face ^_^
If you have any questions, suggestions or even some constructive criticism I would be happy to hear you out, here, or more privately through the contact section.
Have a lovely day!