Thursday, August 1, 2013

Purple beauty

Hei ladies!

Sorry for my absence but life happens. Today, I'll be quick - I just got back from the gym and I'm exhausted! (that was when I started writting my post one hour ago :))
I've recently joined a new group of ladies which love nail art and challenges so starting from today, I'm taking part at the Mish Mash Challenge - it has some interesting themes. I only hope I can keep up!
So, the nails!
The first theme is purple - a color I love ^^ and I had this awesome brand new shade laying around (Essence - Break through #132) and I couldn't resist the temptation and to spice things up I did an accent finger using Astor - Yellow buttercup #240 as a base color and acrylic paints to do the flowers (my second attempt at one stroke flowers).
Click on the photos to enlarge
Sorry for the "picture heavy" post but it's so late and I couldn't decide which ones are the best so I uploaded and uploaded ^^
The photos were taken with two different cameras but none succeeded to catch the true color of the purple shade so I suggest you google it because it's a beauty.

Kisses!

41 comments:

  1. Very beautiful floral accents! I love how you painted the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your mani, girl! That purple looks gorrrrgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome manicure! Your flower looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That flower is stunning!!! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your accent nail! How cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your accent nail! I have yet to try the one stroke technique, I need to though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Once you've tried it you can't get enough of it ^^

      Delete
  7. Beautiful!! I love purple too! And I'm so glad you've joined us!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning! Welcome to the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, that was your 2nd attempt at one-stroke? I think it turned out beautiful. Welcome to the challenge - and remember if you can't keep up, just skip a week. It's allowed here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'll try to keep up 'cause the themes are interesting ;))

      Delete
  10. I am in love with the accent nail!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your accent nails really spiced it up - they are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Second attempt? Wow, I couldn't be that good even after 20!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you're so sweet! I've watched a few tutorials before starting and I think that helped a lot.

      Delete
  13. This looked gorgeous! I think your one-stroke flowers looked great too..I've never tried them and I've heard that they're hard to do! :P Fun that you're entering the challenge because it will be fun to see what you'll come up with! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They're not very hard, you just need the right tools and a little practice :)

      Delete
  14. Mmmm, superba manichiura!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aaaaaaaaaa , cred ca stii ca ti-au iesit absolut geniale nu?!:x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mersi! Intr-adevar am fost foarte incantata de ele :)

      Delete
  16. Oh my gosh this is SO amazing!!! Your nails are so gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is really pretty...love that accent nail!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Un mov foarte frumos si floricica e asa draguta :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful polish and that accent nail is just stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely beautiful mani. Your accent nail art reminds me of antique ceramics. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sooo jealous of that accent nail. I cannot master one stroke to save my life!!!!!!! Gorgeous mani!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you girls for your wonderful words :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and support! Just know, you've put a smile on my face ^_^
If you have any questions, suggestions or even some constructive criticism I would be happy to hear you out, here, or more privately through the contact section.
Have a lovely day!