Friday, November 14, 2014

Sprinkles fun

Hello girls!

I hope you're having a wonderful week! It seems like the weather is treating us well; it's so warm & fuzzy in my neck of the woods, that it would be perfect to sit on a porch somewhere with some steamy hot chocolate beside me, just enjoying the sun. But...I'm drowning in midterms so yeah I'm day dreaming, nonetheless I'm determined to not let that get in the way of a weekly manicure; and even if I'm not showing you something extraordinary, maybe it'll be the nail polishes that will "woo" you.


Contrary to all the fiery hues that are around us and despite of the mirage described above, I was in the mood for something sweet, "ice creamy", when I was painting my nails, last Sunday. More on the pink side than shown in the pictures, Golden Rose #182 was the perfect pick; creamy, easy to apply and a guaranteed success. It is opaque in two coats and the pleasant shine you're seeing is from Avon Platinum Top Coat (my favourite at the moment). And to give it a little kick I've sprinkled my accent fingers with three coats of Golden Rose, Jolly Jewels Collection #105.


Don't forget to tell me what you think!
Thanks for reading!
R.

2 comments:

  1. Foarte sweet manichiura imi place mult si touch-ul cu glitter-ul de l-a GR , pupici :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and support! Just know, you've put a smile on my face ^_^
If you have any questions, suggestions or even some constructive criticism I would be happy to hear you out, here, or more privately through the contact section.
Have a lovely day!