Sunday, January 18, 2015

Golden Rose Swatch ~ Magenta vibes

Hello!

If you're here reading my blog, I can assume you're interested in nail polish; so I'm sure you sometimes want more than just a simple shade on your nails. If you have no idea what to wear, today's manicure showcases a special shade.


 Golden Rose, Rich Color Collection #106 it's not just a purple magenta, it has blue irizations in it, that make this shade unique and interesting. If you're not convinced yet, the formula is very pigmented and fluid so it's easy to work with; it also has a wide brush that makes the appliance easy. I used two coats to get the full coverage I like.


I hope I convinced you to give it a try, you will not be disappointed. 
I would love to hear your thoughts about it. Do you have any other polishes from this collection? What's your opinion on them?

Have a splendid day!
Love, R.

4 comments:

  1. Superba,am si eu nuanta asta si o iubesc tare mult <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arata foarte bine pe unghiile tale ! <3

    Mie nu imi place rozul foarte mult ... si nu as putea sa il port dar pot sa recunosc ca este o oja frumoasa!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment and support! Just know, you've put a smile on my face ^_^
If you have any questions, suggestions or even some constructive criticism I would be happy to hear you out, here, or more privately through the contact section.
Have a lovely day!